TERMS OF PURCHASE AND USE OF THE “FERAL TOOTH” WEBSITE AND E-SHOP
General Terms and Conditions
- General Information
- Personal data
The information or personal data you provide Us shall be processed under Our Notice on the Protection of Personal Data. By Using this website, you consent to the processing of such information and data and declare that all the information and data you provide are true and accurate.
- Using Our Website
By Using this website and/or submitting orders through it, you undertake the following:
- To use the website only for submitting legitimate questions or orders.
- Not to place false or fraudulent orders. If we reasonably assume that such an order has been placed we may cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
- To provide Us with your email address, postal address and/or other contact details accurately and precisely.
You also acknowledge that we may use this information to contact you if necessary. If you do not give Us all the information we need, we will not be able to process your order. By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are not under judicial support and
- a) either you are over 18 years old and that you have full legal capacity to enter into binding contracts according to the Greek Civil Code orderings.
- b) either you are over 16 years old and that the money you pay in order to buy Our products has been earned from your personal work or given to you to use it or to have it freely.
We reserve the right to claim from the supervisor or the guardian Our demands from orders of persons with no legal capacity.
- Contract of sale – Product Order
- Product Availability
The products offered through this website are available in Greece and in countries all over the world. All orders of products are subject to their availability. In the event of supply difficulties or exhaustion of stock products, we reserve the right to inform you, by telephone to the number you indicated or via email, of similar products of equal or higher quality and value, which you may order, paying any price difference. If you do not wish to order such similar products, we will refund in full without interest the amount you may have paid.
- Rejection of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw from this website any product at any time and/or remove or edit any material or content on this website. Although we make every effort to process all orders submitted to Us, exceptional circumstances may arise under which we may need to reject the processing of an order after we have already sent you the Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time at Our absolute discretion. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for withdrawing any products from this website and for removing or editing any materials or contents of the website or for refusing to process or accept an order, after we have sent you the Confirmation Order.
Subject to the provisions of clause 5 above regarding product availability and subject to the occurrence of exceptional circumstances, we will make every effort to complete your order for the product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation until the delivery date specified in the Order Confirmation or, if no delivery date has been set, within the estimated time shown when selecting a payment method, and, in any case, no later than 30 days from the date indicated in the Order Confirmation. Product delivery is carried out through Our partner carrier and their delivery time worldwide ranges between three and four (3-4) business days from the day following the Order Confirmation. Deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays are possible only after agreement with the partner carrier and at an extra cost. However, delays may occur in some cases, e.g. depending on the delivery area or in unforeseen circumstances. If for any reason we are unable to meet the delivery date, we will notify you to this regard and offer you the option to either continue the purchase based on the new delivery date we have set or cancel the order and receive a full refund without interest. For the purposes of these Terms, the “delivery” shall be deemed to have been completed or the order to have been delivered when you or a third party at your instruction other than the carrier, have acquired the physical possession of or control over the products, which will be evidenced by the signature on the order delivery receipt at the agreed delivery address.
If it is impossible for the carrier to deliver your order, then the carrier will leave you a note explaining where your order is located and what you should do to receive it and will contact you by telephone. If your order has not been delivered 10 days after the time it is available for delivery, for reasons not due to Our fault, we will assume that you wish to cancel the Contract and the Contract will be deemed ended. As a result of having the Contract ended, we will refund you without interest any payments we received from you, except the shipping costs, as soon as possible and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Contract has ended. Should your order be lost by reason of the carrier’s fault we will notify you and arrange, if you still wish to complete the order, to replace the products and send you again the same products, otherwise we will refund you without interest any payments we received from you.
- Transfer of Risk and Product Ownership
Liability for the products shall be transferred to you from the time you or a third party acting at your instruction other than the carrier, have acquired the physical possession of or control over the products. Ownership of the products passes to you upon collection by Us of all sums due with respect to the products including delivery costs and the delivery of the products to you.
- Price and Payment
The price for each product will be the one specified at any given time on Our website, except in cases of manifest error. We always take care to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, however, errors may occur. If we find any error in the price of any product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity to confirm the order with the correct price or cancel it. If it is not possible to contact you, we will assume that your order has been cancelled and we will refund you any and all amounts you have paid. We are not obliged to supply you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you the Order Confirmation), where the price error is obvious and indisputable, and can be reasonably identified by you as an incorrect price. The prices on Our website include V.A.T., but no shipping costs. For product shipments We work with DHL. In case the area where you wish to receive the products is not served by the network of DHL, We will send you your order in an alternative way with your information and agreement. It is clarified that shipping costs can not reasonably be calculated in advance because they depend on the distance to the place of delivery, the fuel prices, the carrier’s pricing policy, etc. You will be informed of the exact shipping cost before the purchase is completed. We inform you that the approximate shipping costs for orders delivered within Greece are …-…. €, for orders delivered within Europe are ….-…. € and for orders outside Europe are …-…. €. Prices may change at any time; however, subject to those specifically mentioned immediately above, any changes will not affect orders for which a Confirmation Order has already been sent. Once you have selected all the products you wish to purchase, these products will be added to your shopping cart; the next step is to forward the order and pay. To do this, you must follow the steps in the purchase process by filling in and verifying the information requested at every step. Further, during the buying process, before payment, you may change the details of your order. The record with all your orders is available in “My Account”. Payment can be made by cash on delivery, by credit cards Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express and through PayPal. To minimize the possibility of unauthorized access, your card details will be encrypted at the safe environment of the bank that you will be redirected to proceed with the payment. It is possible for the bank to request a pre-authorization for your card to make sure there is sufficient credit balance to complete the transaction. Your card will only be charged if your order is sent for delivery. If payment is made via PayPal, the amount will be debited upon confirmation of your order. When you press the button “CHECKOUT” you confirm that your credit card is valid and has sufficient funds. Credit cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by your card issuer. If your card issuer does not authorize payment, we are not responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we cannot conclude the Contract with you. For the purchase, We issue a Retail Receipt or Sales Invoice as long as you have entered your business details.
- Return Policy
11.1 Withdrawal period If you are dealing as a consumer, you may withdraw from the Contract within 14 calendar days without reason. The withdrawal period expires after 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party acting at your instruction, other than the carrier, acquire the physical possession of or control over the products, or after 14 calendar days, where more products have been ordered, from the day you or a third party acting at your instruction, other than the carrier, acquire the physical possession of or control over the last piece of the products. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you are obliged to notify Us your decision to withdraw from this contract with a clear statement (eg a letter to be sent by post or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form (term 11.3) without it being mandatory. To timely cancel the Contract, you need only to contact Us regarding your right to withdraw within the withdrawal period. 11.2 Effects of withdrawal If you withdraw legally from the Contract you must send back the goods to Our above mentioned address via carrier without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days of the day you stated that you are withdrawing from this contract. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the goods back before the end of the 14-day period. In that case we will refund without interest and without delay, and in any event within 14 days from the day we were informed of the withdrawal and return of the products to Us, all payments we received from you, except the costs for shipping the products to you. The refund will be made by the same payment method you used for the original transaction. In any case, you are charged with the direct expense of this return of the goods. Notwithstanding the above, we may however withhold the refund until we have received all products back. Specifically, in this case, the return and delivery of the products to Us will be done by contacting Us at the telephone number +306939383116 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then you should call a courier service to collect the products from you and return them to Our headquarters. Once we receive them we will refund you, as specified in the previous paragraph and in any event within 14 days, the total amount of your purchases to your card or according to the payment method you had selected (except the shipping costs that may have occurred on your order), provided the products are in good condition. You are responsible for any impairment of the products’ value as a result of such treatment which alters their nature, characteristics and functionality and which was not necessary to identify the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. The right can be exercised under the following conditions: The product/s must have not been used or washed and the tags or labeling (e.g. stickers, brand labeling, etc.), which are placed on the products, must have not been removed. In addition, all products must be returned in perfect condition as they were when acquired without damage, without any defect (subject to the return of a defective product), complete and in their packaging (for items that are received in special packaging), and should also be accompanied by all necessary documents. 11.3 Model withdrawal form. You can use the following sample form to cancel the order: “Model withdrawal form (Article 4 of Law 2251/1994) TO “GEORGIOS KATSOURAS of IOANNIS” trading as “FERAL TOOTH”, with registered office at 6 Vl. Gavriilidi str, P.C. GR-54655, Thessaloniki, Greece, Tax Reg. No. 135266481, 7th (Z) Tax Office of Thessaloniki, General Commercial Register No. 147188006000 telephone +306939383116 e-mail address: email@example.com I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods, ordered on ………………………… / received on …………… …..:
I also declare responsibly that:
- A) I exercise the relative right of withdrawal and return of the products within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt.
- B) The products are in their original condition and have not been used or suffered any wear or damage.
- Return and/or replacement policy for defective products
We take every possible measure to ensure that all products (regardless of type) are packed specifically and carefully in order to reach you without damage. In very rare cases, however, it is possible that some of these products may have been damaged during shipment to you or you may receive a product with a defect. For this reason, irrespective of your right to cancel the Contract as above, which is not affected, we invite you to check the products upon receipt. If you receive the product without expressing a specific reservation it means that you have received the product from Us unconditionally. Then, if you find that there is damage and/or a defect in the product, then you can inform Us by contacting by phone at +306939383116 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating to Us whether you wish to have it replaced with a new one or you wish to rescind. If you wish to receive a new product in replacement, the new product will be sent at no additional charge. If the product you received is proven defective by the manufacturer, then you may request its replacement with the same or another product of your liking or the issue of a credit note or a refund without interest of the payment where the product you want to replace is not available, provided you will send the relevant electronic order no later than five (5) days of receipt and you will pay the price difference. Then you should call Our partner carrier to collect the products from you and return them to Our headquarters. Once we receive them, we will return to you new products of your choice of equal value with those replaced. An obvious condition is that the products that are being replaced must be in good condition.
All contents of this website, i.e. indicatively and without limitation the texts, photographs, drawings, commercial and financial data, programs, any kind of files, marks/logos, the layout of FERALTOOTH, etc. are Our intellectual property and protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek and European law and the applicable international conventions on intellectual property. Under no circumstances should their display and visibility on Our website be construed as a transfer and/or license and/or right to use them. Accordingly, it is expressly prohibited to copy, distribute, transfer, process, store, reproduce, republish, modify and act similarly on the above items, in whole or in part, without Our prior written consent. Otherwise, the above actions may constitute infringement upon Our intellectual/industrial property rights, which reserves the right to claim any direct and consequential loss caused thereto according to the provisions of the applicable law. The user/consumer/visitor/member of this website accepts and acknowledges that we may commercially exploit (either Us or through third parties) all information displayed on this website and amend this information whenever we so judge with or without prior notice to the users/consumers/visitors/members.
- Personal Information
(a) Accuracy of personal information Given that your personal information you provide to Our website is extremely important for conducting your online transaction with Us, since, as you know, this is, among others, the only way for Us to contact you for the performance of its obligations towards you and of the orders, you must be certain that the information you give Us is absolutely correct and updated (in case of changes you must inform Us). We take every care to receive from you your accurate data and for this reason once you have filled those in you are asked to review this information and confirm its accuracy. Therefore, we shall not be held liable if any of its contractual or statutory obligations is not fulfilled properly and/or timely because the personal data you submitted are not accurate or updated. In particular, any notification that will be made to the email address and/or phone you have given Us (e.g. regarding product unavailability, etc.) will be deemed valid even if it is not delivered to you because of an error in the information indicated by you and/or a technical or other damage to your server and/or your phone and/or your network provider and/or a change in your data (if you have not timely informed Us to this effect). The same applies to the contact and shipping address of the products and the telephone numbers. In any case, you must update your data whenever they change. (b) Registered users In order to better serve you and facilitate your future purchases you must register as a user on Our website upon submitting your first order request to Us. The information you fill in on the special form on Our website remains in Our system. Therefore, upon submitting your first order request you are asked to open an account with Us and create a user profile (full name, genre and date of birth) by Using your own unique credentials (username & password). In this way you create your own unique page – registered user page – where the history of your purchases is recorded, you can track your new order request and the delivery of the product you have ordered, etc. (c) Personal Data Protection & Cookies Policy. The protection of your personal data is very important to Us and is treated as a top priority issue. To find out how we handle your personal data and Our Cookies Policy, go under “PERSONAL DATA – COOKIES POLICY” of our website.
- Security of data and transactions
We acknowledge that the security of data and transactions is of high importance and therefore we take all necessary measures to safeguard them. Your transactions in Our online store are protected by superior online security systems (SSL-256 bit and digital certification from Verisign, Inc.), that guarantee a secure trading environment. The website protects its members against data fraud by encrypting the data. The customers’ information remains encrypted during your navigation of the website and therefore not visible to unauthorized third parties. Encryption applies to all stages and all transaction procedures and exchange of your personal data-information between you and Our website. Moreover, during the process of payment by credit card the credit card’s information is protected by encryption. The information remains encrypted and is not disclosed to any third parties. The codes by which you are identified are the following: (a) Sign in Code (email or username) and (b) Personal Secret Security Code (password), which provide you secure access to your personal information, each time you enter them. You can change the above codes at any time and as often as desired. Your information can be accessed only by you by Using the above codes and you are solely responsible for keeping them secret from third parties. You should immediately notify Us if they are lost or disclosed, otherwise we will not be liable should a password be used by any unauthorized person. The user/consumer/visitor/member of Our website should also preserve the confidentiality of their data and not disclose them to third parties (even by negligence) or allow third parties to use their data. For safety reasons we recommend that you change the above passwords regularly and avoid Using the same and easily detectable codes, by Using not only letters and numbers but also symbols for creating your passwords. We reserve all Our rights with respect to any loss thereof arising from breach with fault of the above obligations of the user/consumer/visitor/member of Our website.
- Limitation of Liability
The user/consumer/visitor/member of Our website completely and unquestioningly accepts Our exclusive right to terminate the use of the access codes for Using the website services and terminate the availability of contents and information whenever we deem that the user/consumer/visitor/member has violated these terms or that illegal acts or omissions are carried out or there is evidence or there are complaints that they are carried out by them. We may also terminate, suspend and modify the operation of the website, in whole or in part, permanently or temporarily, at any time with or without notice to the user/consumer/visitor/member. We and Our partners make every effort, as part of the technological control carried out regularly, to ensure that the services, contents and transactions on Our website are carried out smoothly and without interruption and its high level of security is maintained. Nevertheless, it shall not be held liable if for any reason, including negligence, the operation of the website is interrupted or its access becomes difficult and/or impossible or/if despite the security measures in place, “viruses” or other malicious software is detected and transmitted to the user/visitor’s terminals, or if unauthorized third parties interfere in any way with the contents and operation of the website making it difficult to use it or causing problems to the correct operation thereof. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, Our liability in connection with any product purchased through Our website is strictly limited to the amount of the purchase price of the product. Notwithstanding the above, Our liability is not excluded or limited in any case where it would be illegal or unfair for Us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, Our liability. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and to the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise specified in these Terms, we assume no liability for the following losses, regardless of their cause:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of commercial activity
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of time management or working hours.
Due to the open nature of this website and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not provide any warranty, to the maximum extent permitted by law, as to the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from this website unless otherwise expressly stated on the website. All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this website are provided “as is” without any further warranty, whether expressed or implied, except for the statutory warranties. You should keep in mind that the purchase of clothing, footwear and accessories online presents differences in relation to the purchase of these items in the store. Therefore, the colors that appear on the website may differ or be affected by various factors, including the settings of your computer. In addition, all sizes are approximate. Accordingly, if you are dealing as a consumer or as a user, we must deliver products that comply with the Contract, being held liable for any lack of conformity at the time of delivery. The products are deemed to be in accordance with the Contract when: (a) they conform to the description and quality described by Us on this website, (b) they are fit for the purposes for which products of this kind are normally used, and (c) they have the quality and performance which is normal in goods of the same kind and which is reasonably expected. To the maximum extent allowed under the law, we disclaim all warranties other than those in favor of the consumers and users which cannot be legally excluded. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, we are responsible for actual defects and lack of agreed properties in accordance with Article 5 of Law 2251/1994 and Articles 534 et seq. of the Greek Civil Code. This term does not affect your rights as a consumer or user, or your right to withdraw.
- Links to other websites
Our website may include links to websites, for the contents and services of which we shall not be held liable whatsoever and for which it cannot guarantee continuous and safe access. Therefore, should any issue arise during the visit/use of these websites, the user/visitor should be addressed directly to the respective websites, which shall be solely liable for restoring the issue concerned. We shall not be deemed under any circumstances to accept or endorse the contents or services of the websites and pages to which it refers or to be linked to them in any way. The respective operator/owner of the website shall be solely liable for any issue arising from visiting the above websites.
- Consumer service
We have appropriate mechanisms (by telephone and/or e-mail) and adequate staff dealing with consumer service by making reasonable efforts to inform them about their requests within the legal time limits per case. When the communication is via an online contact form or e-mail address, our response is sent within a reasonable time after receiving your request.
FERAL TOOTH NOTICE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Τhe present Notice on the Protection of your Personal Data has been drafted according to EU Regulation 2016/679 and Law 2472/1997 and informs you on the way We collect your personal data, the purposes for which We process them and your rights deriving from the law. You should read the present Notice in order to fully understand the legal basis for collecting your personal data, the way We use them, to whom We may transfer them and the rights you have. Additional privacy policies other than the present (such as the Cookies Policy) may apply to the use of your personal data. Before browsing the Website or performing any transactions with Us, We invite you to read the present Notice and to make sure that you agree with the terms and conditions under which We collect and process your personal data. The present Notice forms an integral part of the Terms of Purchase and Use and of any the other policies adopted by Us.
- Commitment to the Protection of Personal Data
Security and protection of your personal data is a priority for Us. This is why We handle your personal data with responsibility and protect your right to privacy in accordance with the law by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that processing is performed in accordance with the law and by reviewing and updating those measures where necessary. In no case shall We receive from you more personal data than those that are necessary for each purpose for which We collect them. We will always keep your personal data safe and comply with the legislative framework as each time in force.
The data controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the applicable legal and regulatory framework for the protection of your personal data is considered GEORGIOS KATSOURAS son of IOANNIS, trading as “FERAL TOOTH”, with registered office at 6 Vl. Gavriilidi str, P.C. GR-54655, Thessaloniki, Greece, Tax Reg. No. 135266481, 7th (Z) Tax Office of Thessaloniki, General Commercial Register No. 147188006000 telephone +306939383116 e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter mentioned as “Us”, ”Our”)
- Your obligation to inform Us about changes of your personal data
It is important that your personal data We process are up-to-date and accurate. Please let Us know as soon as possible regarding any changes to your personal data for the duration of any transactional relationship with Us.
- Type of personal data We collect
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We collect those personal data that you provide to Us as part of your registration as a customer to Our E-shop or when you make a purchase as a guest visitor or as a registered user on Our E-shop or in order to receive newsletters or other updates as well as any other additional information you may provide in order to renew or update your registration information from time to time or other information necessary to conduct and perform any transaction with Us. In addition, We may process personal data that We collect or create by Our own means or We receive from third parties. Such data include:
- a) Identification information such as: name, surname, title, username or any other similar identifier (e.g., email).
- b) Contact details such as: delivery address, billing address, e-mail, landline and/or mobile phone no. and other contact information.
- c) Payment details such as: debit or credit card details (card type, credit card number, card name, expiration date, and CCV number)
- d) Transaction information such as: details of the products you purchased, information necessary in case of returns or refund such as your bank account, beneficiary name, IBAN, banking institution.
- e) Technical data such as: source-channel, device, duration of visit and browsing on Our E-shop, IP address, additional browser type and version, time zone and location, operating system-platform and other information regarding the technology of the device you use to access Our website. For more details on the information We collect through cookies, please see Our policy below.
- f) Information regarding your account, such as: password and email, purchases or orders that are in progress, pending or have taken place, your interests and preferences regarding the products We provide, as well as any comments or answers in market research surveys We might do.
- g) Usage information, such as: information on how you use Our Website, the products and the services We provide.
- h) Marketing and communication data: including your preferences for receiving promotional material from Us and third parties and your preferences for your communication with Us, provided that We have your consent for this, and your opinion on products you purchased from Us.
In order to register or to purchase from Our E-shop We need your email, your name, your address and your phone number. Ιf you provide Us with additional personal data upon Our request or voluntarily We will be able to provide you with better services.
- How We collect your information
We collect personal data about you:
- a) Through a transaction with Us via Our E-shop or a telephone communication or other kind of communication with Us.
- b) When you create a user account with Us, through the relevant form you complete and any other information you provide to Us for the duration of use of your account.
- c) By signing up for Our Newsletter or by participating in a contest, survey or other promotional action.
- d) When you communicate with Us either in social media or for inquiries, complaints and other requests through Our channels of communication or when you give Us your opinion on Our products. In case you subscribe to Our service via a social media platform, We may collect your personal data directly from the information you have provided to the platform (provided that the social network platform has the right to share your personal data with us).
- e) From third-party providers or from publicly available sources.
- How We process your personal data
7.1 We will process your personal data only when it is permitted to Us by law. In general, We will use your personal data only:
- a) To perform the contract, We are about to conclude or have already concluded with you.
- b) To protect Our legitimate interests (or interests of a third party) that are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights.
- c) To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- d) When you have given Us your explicit consent to do so.
- e) To identify and verify your information.
- f) To register you as a new customer – user.
- g) To process and complete your order.
- h) To manage payments and other charges.
- i) To communicate with you either at the pre-contractual stage or for matters relating to your contract with Us, such as when you purchase a product in order to inform you of any unavailability of this product, to inform you about the execution of the order, to communicate with you regarding the dispatch of the product, to notify you about changes to Our Terms of Purchase and Use or the present Policy and the other policies that We have adopted.
- j) To participate in a contest or a prize draw as part of Our promotional activities, provided that you accept the terms of participation.
- k) For the general service, management, monitoring, processing of your transactions with Us.
- l) To serve all types of transactions through electronic services.
- m) To manage and protect Our business and Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data retention), provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests
- n) To prevent and deal with cases of fraud and other illegal activities for the protection of public and safety of personnel, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- o) To provide access to your personalized account where you can track your transactions (your past and pending purchases), products of your interest, wish lists you have created, execute your purchases faster, etc, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests. The details and content of the user profile are visible to you at any time.
- p) To offer you services that are useful, easy to use and enjoyable, including personalized communication with you in the preferred means of communication and products of your interest and that benefit you, according to your preferences, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- q) To understand better Our customer database so that We can improve Our services, products and promotional actions, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests
- r) To understand better your shopping habits in order to develop and improve Our products and Our services and to customize the content of the Website to your needs and preferences, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- s) To measure the effectiveness of the presentation and the promotion of Us to third party Websites, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- t) To analyze the effectiveness of Our marketing and to assist in promoting the most appropriate messages, information and offers to you and other customers
- u) For market research purposes, evaluation and analysis of your opinion on Our products and Our commercial policy, reputation, recognition of Our trademarks and other distinctive features, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- v) To collect and recover your payment obligations towards Us, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- w) To use data analysis tools in order to improve Our Website, the products/services, Our relationship with Our clients, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- x) To inform you about events, special offers, promotional actions and other relevant issues/news pertaining to Us and Our products and services according to the preferred method of contact you have selected, provided that We have previously obtained your consent.
- y) To inform you about offers or promotional activities of third party partners, if you have given Us your consent for this, according to the preferred method of contact you have selected, provided that We have previously obtained your consent and to advertise Us and Our products to the social media to you and other people who may be interested in what We offer, provided that We have previously obtained your consent.
- z) In some cases, We collect your personal data for specific purposes, such as in case of return of goods that you have purchased. In such cases, you may be requested additional information such as your bank account, beneficiary name, IBAN and banking institution in order to complete the refund.
7.2 Personal data shall be:
- a)processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”),
- b)collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’),
- c)adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”),
- d)accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (“accuracy”),
- e)kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the law in order to safeguard your rights and freedoms (“storage limitation”),
- f)processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
7.3 You reserve the right to withdraw your consent to receive notifications regarding Our promotional activities at any time by contacting Us via E-mail. In case you no longer wish to have a customer account you can contact Us via E-mail in order to delete your account at any time by following the deletion process.
- FERAL TOOTH Newsletter
The FERAL TOOTH newsletter may contain news, advertisements, promotions, proposals to participate in campaigns and events organized by Us or to which We participate, gift vouchers, and other information in connection to the products and the services that We provide. The content of the newsletter may be personalized to your preferences and interests. If you have signed up to the newsletter and you have given your explicit consent, you give Us the opportunity to create a customized collection of news, promotions and other information you may be interested in, by evaluating your shopping habits and your searches on Our Website in order to be able to draft a newsletter which will be personalized to your requests and interests. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe from the list of newsletter recipients at any time. In order to unsubscribe from the list, please select the link that you can find in every newsletter or contact Us either by email or in writing through Our contact form that is available in Our e-shop.
- Period of storage of your personal data
Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, Our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving. We will retain your personal data for as long as you continue to interact with Us (for example if you receive emails from Us, if you make a purchase on Our E-shop, if you participate in a contest etc) and for three (3) years from the date of the last purchase you made by stating your data. After three (3) years from your last purchase, your information will be deleted unless you make a new transaction with Us or, where applicable, renew your consent for processing. Tax data related to the transaction will be retained for ten (10) years after completion of the said transaction. If you inform Us at any time that you no longer wish to be a customer of Us, We will then delete all your personal data from Our records.
- Transfer of personal data to Processors and Recipients
10.1 We may share the personal data and information We collect about the users in accordance to the terms of the present Policy, with third parties in the context of performing transactions with you and for the general well-functioning of Us, but always in a way that guarantees that your personal data and the information that We collect about you is not subject to any unlawful processing, i.e. processed for purposes other than the following purposes:
- a) With Our employees who act on Our behalf for the above purposes of processing, by offering Us IT services for the registration and storage of your data and/or for the operation of Our website and E-shop.
- b) With Our agents and/or subcontractors in order to support, promote and perform Our transactional relationship with the data subjects (e.g. product transfer, credit control, etc).
- c) With third-parties subcontractors, business partners who may provide on behalf of Us promotional and marketing services, technical services, such as but not limited to hosting, technical support, and newsletter delivery services.
- d) To advertisers or providers of advertising services in general: We do not disclose personal data without the consent of the data subjects. However, We may share with third party providers of advertising services statistical data regarding the products that Were purchased, demographics, information regarding the technical characteristics of the portable devices used for the access of the users to Our E-shop etc.
- e) With third parties who provide Us with services related to the operation of the E-shop as for example, developers, data analysts, suppliers, data security and information providers strictly for the purpose of providing their services to Us.
- f) With i-cloud service providers for hosting Our customer database, for technical support and management services.
- g) With data security providers
- h) With Our consultants (including financial, legal and other consultants) within the context for Our lawful operation.
- i) With the credit institution that We cooperate with in order to conduct Our transactions.
- j) With successors: In the event that We undergo a business transition such as a merger, joint venture, acquisition by another company or sale of the whole or part of Our assets, including personal information may be transferred to the successor entity in case of such change. If material changes to Our privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, We will notify you and other users of the business transition prior to transferring your personal data.
We inform you that the aforementioned categories of recipients of your personal data are considered data processors on behalf of Us and the level of security and protection of your personal data is ensured by a written agreement. 10.2 Furthermore, We may disclose your personal information:
- a) If We are obligated to share or disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal requirement or in order to protect the rights, the property and security of Our business, of Our clients or of others. This includes cases of sharing of personal information with other companies or organizations for fraud prevention purposes.
- b) To competent supervisory, judicial, law enforcement and other administrative authorities at local and European level, following a lawful request by them and in accordance with applicable each time legal laws. Moreover, in case of a statutory provision, a service order or a formal preliminary examination, We are entitled to make the relevant information available to the competent authority. In any case We guarantee through appropriate procedures that the required procedures are carried out by the local competent Authorities.
- Transfer of personal data outside of the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) – Cross-border transfer
The transfer of personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) takes place, only if these countries provide an adequate level of personal data protection. In case the third country outside the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) does not provide an adequate level of security of the personal data, the personal data can be transferred to that country, only if the protection of data is guaranteed by a data transfer agreement which ensures an adequate level of protection or if the conditions explicitly provided by European and national law are met (for example, you, as the data subject to whom the personal data refer to have explicitly consented to the transfer).
- Payment by credit/debit card
In addition, if for the payment of the product(s) you purchase from Us, you chose the credit card option, you must give Us for payment purposes the type and card number, the expiration date, the Card Verification Value (CCV), by completing all the required fields in the (secure) order form. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express credit/debit cards. The transactions in Our E-shop via card, are secured by high quality security measures RSA Encryption which guarantee a secure environment for transactions for most of the world’s largest businesses. We process your card details for the sole purpose of completing the transaction, i.e. the payment of the purchase of the products from Our E-shop. Your card number is not stored, therefore for each purchase at Our E-shop which you wish to pay by credit/debit card, you will need to re-enter your card details. Our payment service provider is responsible for handling safely your credit/debit card information.
- What will happen if you do not provide Us with your personal data
Please note that in order to continue to be a registered customer and to purchase from Our E-shop We need your email address (in order for you to be able sign in to your account) and the above listed necessary contact details (in order to submit a purchase order). Otherwise, you will not be able to purchase from the E-shop.
- What will happen if you request that We cease processing them?
If you request that We cease processing your personal data, We will not be able to provide you with any privileges or facilitations related to your registration.
- Your rights
15.1 Right of information: We must provide you with all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data, including as to what data are being processed, for what purposes, how long the data will be stored, in a concise, transparent, easy to understand and easily accessible format, using clear and plain language. 15.2 Right of access: You have the right to obtain from Us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, you have the right of access to such personal data and the following information:
- a)the purposes of the processing;
- b)the categories of personal data concerned;
- c)the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- d)where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e)the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- f)the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g)where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- h)the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- i) The appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
15.3 Right to rectification: You have the right to request from Us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the completion of incomplete information about you. We shall communicate any rectification to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. 15.4 Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data unless the processing is necessary:
- a)for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- b)for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
We shall communicate any erasure to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. 15.5 Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from Us the restriction of your processing, where one of the following applies:
- a)the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling Us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b)the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- c) We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- d)you have objected to processing pending the verification whether Our legitimate grounds override yours.
Where processing has been restricted according to the above, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State and you will be informed by Us before the restriction of processing is lifted. We shall communicate any restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. 15.6 Right to object to processing: You have the right to object, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. In that case We shall no longer process your personal data unless We demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms as data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. 15.7 Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, not affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. 15.8 Right to obtain human intervention in automated individual decision-making processing: You have the right to request from Us to not be subject, if applicable, to a decision process based solely on automated processing including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you. 15.9 Right to data portability: You have the right to request from Us to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable or to be transmitted to another provider without hindrance. 15.10 Furthermore, in order to facilitate the exercise of your rights, We are developing internal procedures in order to achieve prompt and effective responses to your requests. Specifically, as described in detail above, once your identity is verified, as data subjects you have the right of access, i.e. the right to be informed, following your request, whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, to receive a copy and further clarification regarding the undergoing processing. In addition, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or their completion, as well as, subject to the conditions of the Law, to exercise the right to erasure, the right to restrict of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing and the right to obtain human intervention in automated processing. 15.11 In case you believe that the protection of your personal data is in any way violated, you can submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority using the following contact information: Website: www.dpa.gr Postal address: 1-3 Kifisias avenue, P.C.: GR11523, Athens, Greece Phone center: +30 2106475600 Fax: +30 210 6475628 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We would appreciate if you offer Us the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and so please contact Us before, using the contact information mentioned in the present Policy.
- Requests addressed to Us
We are required by law to respond to your requests and to provide you with information free of charge, except when your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly because of their recurring nature, in which case We are entitled to impose a small fee for the provision of information or to deny your request. In order to exercise the above rights, please submit your request: At the following email address: email@example.com Please consider with responsibility your request before submitting it. We will reply as soon as possible. We reply to your requests within thirty (30) days after We received the request, but, if the request requires more time, We will inform you accordingly [within thirty (30) days].
- Links to third party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party Websites, microsites, add-ons and applications. By clicking or enabling these links, you grant the right to third parties to process or transfer information about you. We do not have control over third-party Websites and We are not responsible for their own privacy notices, and in the case of additional services offered to you from by third-parties through the booking process, you should be aware that We may only act as the data processor on behalf of those third-parties. Therefore, whenever you use these links or microsites or whenever you leave Our Website, We suggest that you read the privacy notices of those third-parties.
- Minors’ privacy
We will not knowingly collect, any personal information from any person under the age of 16 years old. Our Website, products and services are aimed exclusively at individuals who are at least 16 years old. If you are younger than 16 years old, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, do not register on the Website, do not make any purchase through the Website and do not give any information about you to Us, including your name, your address, your phone number or your e-mail address. If We find that We have collected or received personal data from a child younger of 16 years old We will delete such information, unless consent has been given by the child’s guardian. If you think We may have information from or about a person under the age of 16 years old please contact Us.
- Amendment to the Notice on Protection of Personal Data
We reserve Our right to change this notice and to apply any change to the information that has been previously collected in accordance with the law. If there are substantially changes in the present notice or Our personal information practices change in the future, We will notify you by publishing the changes on Our Website. You are responsible of visiting Our Website for any changes in the present notice that may apply to you.
- Cookies Policy
a) Session and Persistent cookies
“Session” Cookies are stored on your computer or your electronic device for the duration of your visit on Our Website and are removed when you leave the Website. “Persistent” cookies remain at your computer or your electronic device for a longer period of time until they are deleted by you. For example, the Cookies that are necessary for the provision of Our Services to you (Cookies that are responsible for remembering the products stored in your shopping cart and which remain on your computer or device for about 7 days), or Cookies which track your behavior within Our website, such as your choices, your demographics, the products you visit, and more information that help create an anonymous profile.
b) Third-party cookies
- Jurisdiction – Applicable Law